06/04/2017

Best Friends

Hi there 

I saw the new range High Tea from KAISERCRAFT  it's so pretty and I couldn't help myself  and use it straight away

Lucky for me I have two beautiful babies that NEED  to be scrapped





 The background paper is the Floral Wallpaper in white so pretty its textured with little flowers and then I used Cup & Saucer which has an awesome peeled wallpaper look to it


and of course you have to have the Collectibles to go with it this pack has so many lovely pieces in the pack


Had to add flowers cause I love them lol
I also added some texture paste to give some dimension

I wiped some  Apple Mist over the background so it wasn't to bright I just wanted a washed look to it 


Thanks you for visiting and I hope you will be back soon xx



No comments:

Post a Comment