11/04/2017

Make a wish canvas for Memory Maze

Here's this months project for Memory Maze Design




I love these feathers I have another idea for them and I didn't want to waste the little cut out bits so they were perfect for this project to give lots of texture and dimension


I added some muslin over the background of the canvas before I stuck the cut outs randomly over the canvas making sure to leave space for the picture I was using I then gessoed everything to give it an even finish



I LOVE RUST  and so I used a product called rusty paper with a little bit of brown acrylic to mix it up a bit




I used the Magical Tiffany Lou's blue to add a patina look


And used the rest of the Sweet Treats Magicals over the letters



I added some embellishments to finish it off




The products I used -

I used the @ symbol from this one but cut it down to look like an a
this one I used to write the make

and this one made up the wish



The small pieces I used over the canvas came from these gorgeous leaves



Make sure you pop over to the BLOG and see what other inspiring projects are there from the talented designers

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you will come back soon xx









No comments:

Post a Comment