08/07/2017

Roses for the July Kraft Plus challenge

Hey everyone I had time to get some challenge done I haven't participated in any for awhile so I've entered the Kraft+  challenge


 This month at Kraft+ challenge blog is all about roses



So I had to use roses 3 ways - here's my interpretation of the criteria I used a stencil, paper roses, paper with roses and a paper clay ceiling rose LOL


I uses an embroidery hoop that I made look rusty using brown paint and some fine sand on the base and some burnt sienna with a bit of texture powder mixed through to make it a bit thicker then randomly painted it over the hoop


I used bits of the PRIMA Rose Quartz Range


Floral Roses Mask from Prima with Snow White Colour Blast Paste


I painted the embellishments, ceiling rose and brushed the flowers with Art Alchemy Paint Opal Magic Rose Gold it's so pretty 


Thanks for visiting and I hope you will come back soon xx

8 comments:

  1. A stunning take on the challenge by creating an OTP project. I especially like the glassy look you achieved through the stencil. Thanks for joining us at Kraft+ this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I loved this when I saw it on facebook, so clever and so innovative.. and also so beautiful too.. thanks for joining in with Kraft+ this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe thank you so much that means a lot xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you created an OTP project for this challenge. Its just beautiful. Thanks for sharing with us at Kraft+.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is super stunning. Love your take on our challenge. So intricate, lovely. Thanks for playing along at K+

    ReplyDelete