14/11/2017

Be You


Hey Everyone

I decided to enter the Lindy's Stamp Gang November Challenge where you had to use at least 2 out of the 5 colours in the pallete 




I used the Printers Tray from Memory Maze Designs I decided to use only one photo and this was perfect as it has the sepia tone to it


I started by adding some crackle paste over the tray in random spots, then stencilled a hounds tooth pattern on the background with modelling paste


I then painted the colours randomly then spraying water and drying in between each layer


I love how the sepia went into the cracks to give it depth


I used a few background stamps on the tray to add another dimension


I dipped some flowers and the muslin in a watered down mix of the colours 


A sprinkle of micro beads here and there for more texture they add a little shimmer as well


Added flowers, metal and a few other embellishments and that's it

Thanks for visiting I hope you will be back soon xx

No comments:

Post a Comment