09/12/2017

Brag Book for Mixed Media Supplies

Hi Everyone

I made this little Brag Book which will have photos added when the owner gets it

This project is for the Mixed Media Supplies blog
Make sure you check out our BLOG and see what the other Design Team members have been creating




All the papers are from the Digital Journal pages which I printed on some textured paper


I stamped using the textured rubber stamps that we also have in the Store


When I stenciled the pattern on I used crackle paste, once it dried I added a mix of watered down mod podge and the Coral Mica Powder so it would stay on the project


I used some of the Coral Mica Powder and added the ends of the ribbon to it for some added colour




I added a few embellishments, I didn't add too much as it would make it to bulky

Thanks for visiting and I hope you will visit again soon xx

No comments:

Post a Comment