05/03/2018

Overcome for Colour Blast Challenge


Hey Everyone

I thought I'd enter the Colour Blast Challenge which is using texture and a Colour Blast product 
Lucky for me I love using texture on everything I do 

I have YouTube Video and it worked perfect this time no pixelation

I was given a canvas that someone was going to throw out because it wasn't working for them so they thought I might be able to use it

It sat in my pile of canvases for awhile and I tried to remove the timber products that had been stuck to it but man were they stuck, they ended up ripping the canvas


This was actually a good thing because I decided I liked the shaped of the frame of the timber underneath, so I took all of the canvas off, took the staples out and then filled in the gaps with modelling paste

Once everything was dry I used the Crafters Workshop Tiny Dots stencil over all the edges of the frame 

Then I used a mix of Peacock, Midnight and Lush Shimmer Dusts over the top mixing them up and painting them on randomly to give different colours and deepen the green of the lush and darken the Peacock as they were a bit too bright for the photo 


I glued some cardboard to the back of the frame and then added some Bling Colour Paste to the background I was using a stencil with it but the paste dried a bit before I used the stencil so when I lifted the stencil it didn't come up clean so I fixed it all and then stamped into it


Once it was dry I used the Midnight Shimmer Dust in some water and let it go into the grooves of the stamped area

Then the fun part is the decorating I added a floral vine up the side with lots of little flowers and metal some of my favourite things to use then some seed beads for a bit of sparkle and that's it








Thanks for visiting I hope you will be back soon xx

No comments:

Post a Comment