24/03/2018

Shabby Chic Clock for Memory Maze


Hey Everyone

I created this Shabby Chic clock using the Vintage Bird Cage from the Memory Maze store (check with your local store and make sure they stock them)

Make sure you visit the Memory Maze Blog to get some inspiration from our Design Team

I created a YouTube video of the process so please give me a thumbs up and if you haven't subscribed please do I'd really appreciate it xx


I love shabby chic it's so feminine and pretty and of course i get to use flowers 




I used Ranger Oxides to paint the little flowers and leaves on the Prima frame just to give a little bit of colour 


Well I used Ranger Oxides to colour everything from metal to the stenciled heart on the background board 

  


 




Product I used -


The oxide colours I used were -

Tattered Rose
Squeezed Lemonade
Peeled Paint
Mermaid Lagoon

and the bird cage was coloured with White Gold Art Alchemy Wax

Thanks for visiting and I hope you will come back soon xx

No comments:

Post a Comment