10/04/2018

Hello For Memory Maze

Hey Everyone

My turn on the Memory Maze Blog so make sure you head over and check it out and see what the rest of the Design Team have been up too

This photo is of my cousin and her husband letting everyone know they are expecting a baby 
Such a beautiful photo and such joy all round for everyone
Noah will be the best big brother ever


So I used the Pavement Stencil with Impasto and then used some Oxide inks to add some vibrant colours to match the photo


The Adorable word I painted with the Mermaid Lagoon Oxide and then outlined it with white pen


The Hello is and experiment that Memory Maze is trying out so if you're interested make sure to contact your local supplier and they can contact us to get some made 
I coloured it with Squeezed Lemonade



A few embellishments and some art stones and we're done



Products I used -



Thanks for visiting and I hope you will come back soon xx

No comments:

Post a Comment