07/05/2018

Oz for Colour Blast Challenge



Hey Everyone 

I loved this months challenge at Colour Blast Creative Corner - Use lots of chipboard 

being on a chipboard DT makes it a bit easier as I have a few bits of off cuts that I could use as well as a few things like a cow which I had no idea what I was going to use him for as I have no photos with my children on a farm over the years LOL 
Wizard of Oz is one of my favourite movies and I can watch it over and over and still find things I've not seen before so if you look close in this frame you should do the same theres little things that relate to the movie you may not get straight away but if you think outside the box you may get them



I used the Wrought Iron chipboard as the Yellow Brick Road with some Bling Colour Paste  


I love this quote its ver












All the chipboard I have used is from Memory Maze -Wrought Iron,


Thanks for visiting I hope you will come back soon xx


No comments:

Post a Comment