26/05/2018

Strong For Memory Maze


Hey Everyone 

My turn on the Memory Maze Blog and couldn't wait to use the BOHO Skull and Feathers with a Dreamcatcher Chipboard Set I love this set it's awesome there is so much in this set to use 

I saw this Quote online and thought it was so true and wanted to use it 


I started of by using some of the Colour Blast Bling Colour Paste, then used some of Art Alchemy Acrylic Paint - Rusty Red, Pink Blush and Vintage Rose adding water here and there to mix the colours a bit and to also make them lighter and darker in different areas
After the paint dried I went over the paint with the Colour Blast Bling Colour Paste with the Skin Stencil so the Bling Colour Paste would stand out more


I used the Colour Blast Bling Colour Paste on the Chipboard Feather which is also from the BOHO Skull and Dream Catcher set I love how when you heat the paste it bubbles so it gave it lots of texture


I added some flowers, some Bling in a little bottle and scattered some Art Ingredient Art Stones mixed with some Helmar Tacky Craft Glue  


I used some Colour Blast Colour Paste Snow White on the head of the skull and then the Antler I used the Rust Paste to make it look old then added lots of flowers to the top of the head for more dimension 


I added the Art Stones and some of the  Rust Paste over the top of the flowers and then randomly added some Art Pebbles 


Memory Maze Products I used - 






Thanks for visiting and I hope you come back soon xx

No comments:

Post a Comment